CKSF Rules & Registration
Quizzes and Scoring
- Five hundred points are awarded for each correct answer and one point is subtracted for each second it takes to complete a question.
- The eligible person(s) with the most points at the end of each scholarship competition is the winner.
- During CKSF quizzes, choose the best/most correct answer.
- Participants may not obtain help from other people while taking a CKSF quiz.
Claiming CKSF Awards
- Each winner is verified by CKSF before being awarded.
- Once verified, an electronic claim form appears in your account.
- Claim forms must be completely filled out with valid information before the expiration date in order to receive your award.
College students - Claim forms expire one year from the scholarship end date
High School students - Claim forms expire one year from high school graduation date
- CKSF distributes scholarship awards quarterly.
- The maximum total of awards one person may win with CKSF is $5,000.
- All CKSF programs are run on Eastern Time.
- CKSF accounts not accessed for one year will be permanently deleted.
- Anyone suspected of cheating or tampering (hacking) with the quiz database will be disqualified, and if necessary, prosecuted.
- Only one family member may participate per scholarship.
- Your name,school, and score will be displayed on the CKSF website which is open to the public; however, CKSF holds all other personal
information confidential and does not share any other information that can be tied to you without your permission.
You grant permission only when participating in specific "opt-in" scholarships.
- To receive email from CKSF, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your approved list.
- To delete your CKSF account, email email@example.com with "Please Remove" in the subject line or you can click "Delete Account" inside your profile.
- CKSF administrators or anyone affiliated with the scholarship process are not responsible for any technical issues that may affect the delivery of the scholarship content.
- Decisions of the scholarship administrators are final in all CKSF matters.
Please type the characters you see in the picture below. Do not include spaces.